大晦日の伝統の一つは、新年へのカウントダウンです, ボールが落下, キスと紙吹雪. だからここのカウントダウンがある “V” の言葉で最も人気のある記事 2011.
10. メキシコのサンデーブランチ – メキシコの豆腐スクランブルのおいしいごちそう, スペイン風のジャガイモ, Pico de Gallo and Red Guacamole. Delicioso!
9. ビーガングルテンフリー, 大豆フリーホイップクリームとチョコレートムース – it’s no surprise this very recent post is already popular and will probably gain popularity in the future…unless everyone keeps their New Year’s resolution to cut back on sweets.
8. ヒヨコマメ “マグロ” サラダ – this salad brings back the familiar flavor of tuna without the cruelty. Someone told me that this salad was all their relative needed to stop eating tuna forever!
7. 私の 5 Favorite Gift Ideas that Help Sanctuaries and Animal Rescues – great gift ideas for all year round where you get to give twice – to the gift recipient and to the animals.
6. VeganMoFo: ザ “V” WordやABCのビーガン食品の – this October was my first VeganMoFo and it was a blast. ザ “V” Word celebrated a month of vegan food with the other 25 letters of the alphabet with 25 エッセイ, reviews and recipes.
5. ザジキソース添えヒヨコマメバーガー – I love this recipe. I love chickpeas. I love that this post made the top 5.
4. 再考ハラペーニョポッパー – this was my “J” entry for VeganMoFo. A healthier baked version of my popular poppers. I’m making these tomorrow!
2. 山芋バナナマッシュとヤムケーキ – this is another VeganMoFo entry that is recent but shot up the charts, especially during the holidays. I’ll be curious to see if the yams keep their position once the holidays are over or whether the poppers will reclaim their position. 今, this is my most popular recipe!
1. リチャード·ギアと別れ – I really can’t explain this phenomenon. A funny post that I wrote about a dream I had has become my most popular post OF ALL TIME. Not my recipes, not my posts about my Vegan Journey, not my lessons learned from being vegan, not my essays about weight loss. いや, ザ “V” Word’s most popular post of 2011 and of all time since the blog started is “Breaking Up with Richard Gere.” I wonder if Richard’s read it yet?
Looking forward to writing more recipes, レビューやエッセイ中 2012 and having you with me as my Vegan journey continues.
非常に満足して皆を希望, Healthy and Compassionate New Year!!